- Why Jordan Stones? The significance of Jordan Stones: The Jordan River is a common representation of the journey from wandering and wilderness to promise and abundance. I n therapy, our journey is a process. First we are sustained, then we are restored, then we thrive. As the story goes, when the journey was accomplished and the wilderness was overcome, stones were set up as a memorial to claim and remember the new landscape and blessing they now inhabited. My hope is that this is your experience internally as well as externally in your life.
- Counseling Menu and Fee:
Classic session: $135/60 Minutes
Reduced Fee Policy: I understand that fee sometimes is a road block to help. I am sincerely troubled when someone is impeded from help by finances. I reserve a percentage of slots in my schedule for “scholarships”. Should significant financial hardship collide with an essential need for therapy, I can afford to offer a predetermined number of weekly appointments at a reduced rate. If my fee is not sustainable for you, please contact me about available scholarship slots. Email me (use contact form below please). and we can communicate further about your needs.
Concentrated Epiphany Sessions
- $45 per 1 (15-20 minute sessions)
- $125 for 3 (15-20 minute sessions)
- $200 for 5 (15-20 minute sessions)
- $75 for 3 email messages responded to with thought, plan, intentionality and skill
- $100 for 5 email messages responded to with thought, plan, intentionality and skill
- In order to purchase this method of therapy, please purchase through the PayPal link under the “Payment” tab and email me to let me know of your purchase (use contact form below please).
CLICK HEREOnline Scheduling: https://jordanstones.secure-client-area.com/portal/
If you need to contact me to schedule, you can email me at (use contact form below please - usually answered within 24 hours) or you may call me at 678-757-5785 and wait for a return call during business hours.
Payment: We cash, check, and all forms of credit in the office at time of service. Alternatively, you may pay online through PayPal. 1) Log into your PayPal account 2) Select the “Send Money” tab 3) Enter my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org 4) Enter your payment amount 5) Click “Continue”. Please use PayPal if you are purchasing Email Exchanges. Please request a receipt if at any point you need one, I am happy to promptly oblige.
- Client Web Portal
You will be asked to create a log in ID and a password for access to a secure and efficient way to communicate and connect. I developed this portal in an effort to deliver the highest standard of care, confidentiality, efficiency as well as to be on the cutting edge of compliance with HIPPA regulations and the ACA (American Counseling Association) governing board ethical codes.
Through this portal you can:
- Schedule your appointments and receive reminders/confirmations
- Register as a client and quickly and easily complete basic required paperwork. Note: all paperwork found online through this portal, no need to print out forms, just log in, read through, click agreement, save, and you are done. Click Here for a copy of the HIPPA Privacy Notice.
- Email me through an encrypted email service
- Engage in secure live video sessions
- Conduct secure live chat sessions
- Submit Journals and logs to facilitate therapeutic skills we collaborate and tailor to you for highest effectiveness
- Receive uploaded handouts and texts that are helpful and especially designed as equipping, encouragement, and a type of "soul food" for you